BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

lundi 6 juin 2011

RR - Inside Out

"For Zack to have survived all the dangers of the holdup only to die by his own hand, a victim of the dangers indise himself, is tragic."

If Zack wouldn't have been schizophrenia, I think that he would be grateful that he passed so close to being shot and still be alive. I understand that because of his desease, he did not realise his luck and this event had no significance whatsoever, becasause of his lack of understanding feelings. If this would have happened to me, the sun would look just a little bit brighter and the flowers would bloom a little bigger.

I've often read in books when teenagers are very ungrateful of their parent's worry, they say "Well, Mom, I ALMOST got hit by that car but I didn't. So stop worrying about me." What they don't realise is that they are VERY lucky! We all don't realise how good we've got it until something goes wrong.

So, let's be thankful for what we've got. Live our lives to the fullest, so that we don't have any bad voices in our heads telling us to die. Let our sould tell us to be alive and not just live.

1 commentaires:

Amanda a dit...

I have to agree with you we should all live our lfe to the fullest. If we don't we will miss out on alot of things.

I thought it was also tragect that Zach died, after he almost died in a hostage holdup. He was very lucky to have survived.

Great responce!