BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

jeudi 26 mai 2011

RR#1 - Leslie's Journal

In this book, the bad girl really does influence the good girl! Katie is what we call the a "nerd" and a "nice girl" and Leslie is what we call a "bad girl". A really bad girl.

To Katie, all that is important is pleasing her mom, but Leslie just wants to have fun and often gets her into trouble. I can really relate to this because my relationship with Amanda is kind of like this.

In 4th grade, we were writing a play for a project and she didn't want the paper cut the way I had scissored the script because her mom didn't like paper cut in that certain way. I really didn't care what way the paper was cut, but apparently it was a pretty big deal. Haha. (Do you remember this, Amanda?)

I've always leaned more in the rebel side and even your horoscope tells you that you love to please everyone! (By the way, mine says that I am energetic a rebel. Hey, I wonder if Leslie is Aries like me...)

Can't wait to keep on reading since this book is soo addictive! (Don't you agree?)

2 commentaires:

Amanda a dit...

Ha ha! I have to agree with you can be more on the rebel side at some times, while I perfer to obey. Because I don't like to be in trouble.

I never will understand why a bad girl and a good girl will become friends. Why they are gravitated towards each other an then become friends.

Great response!
P.S. I don't remember the time in 4 grade.

DD-QA a dit...

Alicia,

You certainly make this book sound appealing. I'll have to check it out this summer. It sure sounds like the question that comes to mind is the fact that some mild-mannered people seem to be drawn to the rebellious types.

I'm really not sure that I would label you as rebellious. I mean, you may be willing to take risks and push the envelope, but I don't think "rebel" when I think of you.

What can you tell me about this Leslie character? What kinds of rebellious things does she do? Are there some messsages in there that the reader can take from the text?

Your voice is strong in your responses. You are keeping your audience in mind and addressing them specifically as you speak.

Keep digging with these responses.